Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Progress

 Welcome to the new and improved home of House of Crazy. As you might have noticed, a lot of things have changed around here! I originally started this blog at a time this year when I really was feeling truly crazy--hence, the name! Now that I've grown into my own over the last few months and am back up and running, I thought a new look suited the new me :)

After a lot of thought and internet browsing, I came across the quote you can find down to the left. Something about it really struck a chord with me. In the last few months I have been working on my inner-confidence and owning myself, and this quote reminded me of the importance of believing, especially in yourself. I believe that all women are queens, and we should treat ourselves as such. I'm hoping that this new corner of the internet will help me to embrace the divine girl I know is inside, and to bring a little positivity and love to all the other lovely ladies out there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment